Friday, January 20, 2012

Free Crochet Flower Pattern The Perfect Posey


Ring around the Rosie
These are my Perfect Posies
( well atleast I think they are perfect )
If you like to crochet or want to learn
These sweet little appliques would make the perfect project
 My simple pattern combines 2 of my favorite things

Flowers & Crocheting

I hope if you try my pattern, that you understand my directions
and
 Have fun making perfect poseys



Perfect Posey ©

Simple Crochet Pattern by Cheryl aka ILuvSandals™ @ Raverly.com and Flower Girl Cottage™ BlogSpot and askcher™ @ etsy.com

Stitches & Materials Needed:

Adjustable Circle Method
Single Crochet
Double Crochet
Slip Stitch
Chain 1 stitch
Simple Knot

Any size hook & yarn

Directions:

Form adjustable circle

Round 1: Using the adjustable Circle Method, Chain 1, work 10 Single Crochets into the circle and join to first chain 1 stitch, pull circle closed with loose end

{Petal 1}
Round 2: Chain 1, then work 5 double crochets into 1st  single crochet stitch from round 1, chain 1, slip stitch into same stitch – { First Petal  Formed }

Then into every other single crochet stitch in round 1 - Slip stitch, chain 1, 5 double crochets, chain 1, slip stitch all into 1 stitch as before

Do this until you have a total of 5 petals
Ending with a slip stitch Bind off, pull loose end to the back of work
Give the center loose end another pull to tightly close the center
Tie both loose ends together in a simple knot
Trim off excess  -  Finished  -  Enjoy
Adjsutable Circle Method Tutorial




Color Inspiration


Shared at Raverly.com, Etsy.com 
and
All my favorite blog parties

Click on the Links below to check things out

The Hair Tie Shop



GingerBread BlogSpot
Saturday Blog Party

Sunday Blog Party at

11 comments:

Karen Lindsay said...

So cute, colorful and a wonderful way to use scraps. Thank you! :-)

Karen

Marilyn said...

Beautiful colors..This is so lovely :)))

BCshutterbug said...

I have been looking for some cute little crocheted flowers! Well, not overly actively but these are exactly what I needed to finish off a gift for a my friend! Thanks for posting! :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the nice comments : )
I hope you all can understand my directions and that you enjoy : )

Fausta said...

Beautiful blog and the nice comment.
Thank you.
Kiss

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine said...

How cute and cheery! I came by your blog because I saw the link to your crocheted hearts somewhere else. I've stayed a while and browsed around. You have a beatiful blog that I want to visit often. I'm your newest follower!

Hanni said...

These are also cutes. I am following you, I like your creations!

خياطة وتفصيل said...

Beautiful thank you.

Soleil said...

So lovely little flower turns out. I just tried it. Lovely! Thank you very much for the description how to!

Kel said...

WOW, this is awesome. I'm a beginner and your tutorial is perfect. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Christine said...

Perfect for hiding a mend in my granddaughter's t-shirt! Thank you