Monday, January 17, 2011

Chocolate On Top - 1st Blog Post


Chocolate on Top

I love this little hat
I think it looks like a fancy bonbon treat

The hat is in my Etsy Shop
There hasn't been much interest in it..
but I still think it's a fun treat for a newborn

I decided to include this hat as a gift along with some other items purchased by Duncan Photography in Canada, hoping she might like it too.
Heather ( aka talented photographer ) emailed courtesy photos for me to use in my shop.
This photo was one of the first she sent.
Thank You Heather !

This image of my little hat is SO SPECIAL to me !

I just wanted to share it on my first ever blog post

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek

Cheers  !


Shared at these link Parties


Sumo Sweet Stuff

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun projects! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you and looking forward to more of your projects!

Flower Girl Cotttage said...

Hey Mindy ! Thank you for commenting on my very first blog post, you are sweet and I am following you right back.
I like the sponge you made along with your headband I am going to try it - Thanks again for stopping by ! Sincerely, Cheryl