Mermaid Beachy Goodness
The Mermaid Hair Tie Bracelet
Make your own Mermaid Hair Tie with with your own seashell treasures and elastic
- With a Dremel Tool ~ Drill holes into your shells
- Cut Elastic Pieces about 8"
- Lace the shell with drilled hole onto the Elastic of choice and incorporate it into a simple knot
- Trim the Ends of the Elastic
- Seal loose ends with fray check liquid or carefully heat seal as you might for ribbon.
No Dremel ? No Problem - Shells can abe hot guled onto elastic
Too Much Trouble ? Not Crafty ?
Purchase already made Mermaid Hair Tie Bracelets
Visit These BEST EVER Fun Blog Parties !
I'm the community manager for AllFreeCrochet.com, AllFreeKnitting.com and AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com and I'm very excited to be seeking new talents dedicated to yarn crafts, specifically knitting and crocheting.
I'd love to discuss some opportunities with you.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Editorial Community Manager
Hello, I was out blogging and stumbled on to your wonderful blog. It is a breath of fresh air. Simply delightful. I love, love, love your tutorials. How sweet of you to add this feature to your blog. It is such a friendly gesture. I am your newest follower. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you over to my blog. Just maybe you will like mine half as much as I like yours.
Have a wonderful week and thank you for creating such a fabulous site. Connie :)
Post a Comment