Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flower Girl Cottage: Do What You Love - Pattern Test Results

Original post: Flower Girl Cottage: Do What You Love

Just a short time ago I asked if anyone wanted to test my pattern for a Crocheted Headband and Flower.

I had about a dozen or so emails.  I sent out the pattern. A few people tried the pattern liked it and sent me some pictures - Thank You all so much ! : )


Laurel's Pink Headband and Garden Rose



I also sent the pattern to Eilzabeth at

Elizabeth featured her project on her blog

Thank You Elizabeth

Below are these cute pictures of her finished work click on the photos or the link above
to checkout "To Be Charmed"  
a fun blog filled with all sorts of goodies


This is my Grandaughter Emery wearing just the flowers



I am selling the pattern "Flower Girl Headband & Garden Rose" on Etsy there is a link on the side bar of my blog if you'd like to give it a go.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: