Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Babies in a Basket

Babies in a Basket
I love this vintage milk crate photo prop
These hats are a custom order from my Etsy Store "flowergirlcottage"
"Le Petit Prince Newborn Hat"

The Little Prince x 2

Photography by Jillian Williams
Click on the Photos above to check out her Website

Original Le Petit Prince  Newborn Hat

Les enfants seuls savent ce qu'ils cherchent.
Translation:
Only children know what they are looking for - The Little Prince, 1943

giveaways


Transformation Thursday












5 comments:

Marie Anne said...

OMG, how cute! All of it, babies and hats.

Positively Whimsy said...

Oh, Cheryl, these photos are absolutely beautiful, and your baby hats are adorable! Lovely!

Flower Girl Cotttage said...

Thank You ! I was thrilled to get these photos from the photographer it is hard for me to beleive I had any part in these precious pictures

Crystal said...

This is the cutest picture EVER!!!!! How absolutely amazing!!!!! Beautiful babies!!!

Sara said...

Hi Cherly. These hats are adorable and these photos area amazing! Your post at Tangled happy made me laugh today. So thanks for making me smile. :) I got your email about the test pattern and I would love to try it out. I will try to fit it in this weekend. Thanks for thinking of me!